- Passing on the family home/business/farm
- Contentious Probate
- The Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 : Adult Children as Applicants and Ilott v Mitson (No. 2)
Chancery and Commercial Group Autumn conference series hekld in Lancaster, Livepool and Llandudno 2 CPD:
- David Green will look at interpreting documents (including contracts and leases) and implying terms in the light of recent authorities.
- Sarah Egan will consider the interpretation of facts respecting issues of intention in trusts of land cases.
- Hugh Derbyshire will follow and look at approaches to the development of legal principles, such as proportionality in respect of satisfying the equity, in proprietary estoppel.
Sponsoring AvMA's conferenc:
AvMA's essential conference on Clinical Negligence Issues in Neurosurgery & Neurological Disease comes to Liverpool on 3rd November. Leading experts will highlight the medico-legal issues surrounding cranial surgery, stroke medicine, spinal surgery, issues arising in neuro-intensive care and medico-legal aspects of neurological rehabilitation. Quantum in neurosurgery and neurological disease will also be covered.
This conference is for clinical negligence solicitors and barristers at all levels, as well as healthcare professionals involved in clinical governance and patient safety.
23.11.2016 Employment Law Conference CPD 2.5 hours presented by: Nigel Ginniff, David Campion and Martin Mensah.