- University of Hull
- Revenue Bar Association
- VAT Practitioner's Group
- Association of Pensions Lawyers (full member)
- Employment Lawyers - cost in employment litigation
Areas of Work
- Chancery and Commercial
A former HM Inspector of Taxes and having worked as an in-house lawyer in industry and for a national solicitors' firm, Nigel recognises the requirements of the client for sensible and robust advice and representation.
Nigel is qualified to undertake Public Access and Licensed Access Work.
Nigel has expertise in Pensions Law which covers:
- Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes;
- Non contentious and contentious matters including ancillary relief.
Nigel's Revenue Law experience includes:
- Income Tax;
- Corporation Tax;
- Capital Gains Tax;
- Inheritance Tax;
- Value Added Tax;
- Stamp Duty and other taxes and duties;
- Planning and compliance.
Nigel is a very experienced employment law specialist, his practice covers remuneration planning and contentious matters.