Chambers members among leaders in the UK30/04/13
Atlantic Chambers has underlined its reputation for excellence across a range of disciplines with many of its members names in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners UK
Both lists recognised the leading practitioners in their fields and are used by commercial and private clients, corporate counsel and professional advisers - as we;; as by other referrers of work both nationally and internationally.
The lists' independent research identifies those lawyers who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients, such as technical expertise and value for money.
The Legal 500 Series, which has been published for more than 20 years, presently names the following Atlantic Chambers members:
- Chancery: David Green, Nicholas Jackson, Graham Sellers
- Crime: Stuart Driver QC, Anne Whyte QC, Lee Bonner
- Employment: John Benson QC, David TInkler
- Family: Malcolm Sharpe, Michael Sellars, Christine Johnson, Andrew Banks, Samantha Hillas, Abigail Bennett
- PI and Clinical Negligence: Scott Donovan, Michael Armstrong, Ivan Woolfenden
Chambers and Partners UK list includes: John Benson QC, Simon Gorton QC, Stuart Driver QC, Scott Donovan, Andrew Edis QC, Malcolm Sharpe, David Green and Hugh Derbyshire.
Lee Cadwallader, head clerk at Atlantic Chambers said: "It's been another exceptional year for our set, from ground-breaking employmen tribunal cases to high profile criminal cases, the expertise of our barristers is being called upon nationwide."