Atlantic members among leaders in the UK21/11/13
ATLANTIC Chambers has underlined its reputation for excellence across a range of disciplines with many of its set named in the latest lists from Legal 500 2013 and Chambers and Partners UK 2014
Both lists recognises the leading and recommended practitioners in their fields and are used by commercial and private clients, corporate counsel and professional advisers - as well as by other referrers of work both nationally and internationally.
The lists' independent research identifies those lawyers who perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients, such as technical expertise and value for money.
The Legal 500 Series, which has been published for more than 20 years, presently names the following Atlantic Chambers members:
David Green; Charlotte Hughes-Deane; Nicholas Jackson; Graham
• Crime: Lee Bonner; Stuart Driver QC; Anne Whyte QC
• Employment: John Benson QC; Simon Gorton QC; David Tinkler
• Family: Andrew Banks; Abigail Bennett; Samantha Hillas; Christine Johnson; Michael Sellars; Malcolm Sharpe
• PI and Clinical Negligence: Michael Armstrong; Scott Donovan; Ivan Woolfenden
Chambers and Partners UK list includes:
Hugh Derbyshire; David Green
• Clinical Negligence: Scott Donovan
• Crime: Stuart Driver QC; Anne Whyte QC
• Employment: John Benson QC; Simon Gorton QC
Lee Cadwallader, head clerk at Atlantic Chambers, said: "It's been another great year for our set. Across all practices the expertise of our barristers is being called upon nationwide."