The Legal 500 United Kingdom 201711/10/17
Atlantic Chambers has once again underlined its reputation for excellence across a range of disciplines with many named in the 2017 list:
Multidisciplinary set Atlantic Chambers is 'excellent', with notable strength in family, Chancery and employment law. Personal injury and clinical negligence matters are other key areas of instruction. The service provided by the set is 'faultless; from reception to clerks to counsel, nothing is too much trouble'. Head clerk Lee Cadwallader provides a 'top-rate' service; 'he will look after you, go the extra mile and do whatever he can to help'. His team 'effectively manages solicitor expectations'.Offices in: Liverpool
Atlantic Chambers (Chambers of Simon Dawes) has been recommended in the following practice area:
3 QCs are listed in the "Leading silks" list, The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2017's guide to outstanding silks nationwide.
Northern Circuit - Employment - Leading silks
- Simon Gorton QC - Charming and erudite with a common touch.
Northern Circuit - Personal injury and clinical negligence - Leading silks
- John Benson QC - Very experienced in clinical negligence matters.
Northern Circuit - Regulatory, health and safety, and licensing - Leading silks
- Anne Whyte QC - Recommended for health and safety prosecutions.
9 barristers are listed in the "Leading juniors" list, The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2017's guide to outstanding juniors nationwide.
Northern Circuit - Commercial, banking, insolvency and Chancery law - Leading juniors
Northern Circuit - Family and children law - Leading juniors
Northern Circuit - Personal injury and clinical negligence - Leading juniors
- Andrew Pickering - Recommended
for catastrophic injury cases.
- Elizabeth Francis - Dynamic and thorough with excellent insight into medical aspects of claims.
- Ivan Woolfenden - Well known for occupational disease claims.
- Michael Armstrong - A sharp, intelligent, approachable and charismatic barrister