Atlantic Chambers has once again been recognised in the Legal 500 2022, identifying Leading Silk John Benson QC in the field of Clinical Negligence.
Further recognition goes to a number of Leading Juniors:
- Andrew PIckering - Personal Injury
- Michael Armstrong - Personal Injury
- Elizabeth Francis - Clinical Negligence
- Graham Sellers - Company and Insolvency
- Michael Sellars - Family and Children - Child Law
- Christine Johnson - Family and Children - Child Law
- Andrew Banks - Family and Children - Divorce and Financilal Remedy
- David Tinkler - Employment
- Martin Mensah - Employment
Legal 500 testimonials recognised the strength and depth of experience within Atlantic Chambers:
"Chambers are very organised and reliable and always able to assist. They have a good set of experienced counsel and also offer training inhouse in the office. The clerks are very friendly and will do their best to assist when organising conferences or trying to contact counsel.'
'Excellent chambers, lots of diversity, lots of exceptional talent, seminars and training offered, very approachable on an informal basis, very willing to help"
"I have always found the whole chambers to be extremely helpful and reliable. I have worked with Chambers for many years and have never needed to contact a different set to cover instructions. They have reached a size where they have a variety of Counsel available without becoming too large to be impersonal.'.