Chancery & Commercial Group Autumn Conference series - Llandudno
3 October 2016Time: 16:00 - 18:00
This event has now finished.
Join us at one of our free 2-hour CPD accredited conferences presented to you by specialist chancery and commercial practitioners from Atlantic Chambers, David Green, Hugh Derbyshire and Sarah Egan.
- David Green will look at interpreting documents (including contracts and leases) and implying terms in the light of recent authorities.
- Sarah Egan will consider the interpretation of facts respecting issues of intention in trusts of land cases.
- Hugh Derbyshire will follow and look at approaches to the development of legal principles, such as proportionality in respect of satisfying the equity, in proprietary estoppel.
The conference will take place in the following three locations from 4.00.pm. until 6.00.pm.-
- 3rd October 2016 - Venue Cymru, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
- 10th October 2016 - Lancaster House Hotel, Green Lane, Lancaster, LA1 4GJ
- 17th October 2016 - Atlantic Chambers, 4 -6 Cook Street, Liverpool L2 9QU
To reserve your place please email Neil Grisdale at firstname.lastname@example.org places are limited.