Chancery & Commercial Group Spring Conference series - Preston
27 April 2017Time: 16:00 - 18:00
This event has now finished.
Please join us at one of our free 2-hour CPD accredited Insolvency conferences presented to you by specialist chancery and commercial practitioners from Atlantic Chambers, Graham Sellers and Sarah Egan and Jac Armstrong.
The event will cover the following aspects of the Insolvency Rules 2016:
- The policy background to the new rules
- Part 10 - Bankruptcy
- Part 12 - Court Practice and Procedure
- Part 18 - Reporting and Remuneration of office-holders
- Corporate Insolvency, including:
- o Part 5 - Members' Voluntary Winding-Up
- o Part 6 - Creditors' Voluntary Winding-Up
- o Part 7 - Winding-Up by the Court
- o Part 8 - Individual Voluntary Arrangements
The conference will take place in the following three locations from 4.00.pm. until 6.00.pm.-
- 27th April 2017 - MacDonald Tickled Trout, Preston, Preston New Road, Samlesbury, Preston, PR5 0UJ
- 4th May 2017 - Venue Cymru, The Promenade, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
- 11th May 2017 - Atlantic Chambers, 4 - 6 Cook Street, Liverpool, L2 9QU
To reserve your place please email Neil Grisdale at firstname.lastname@example.org places are limited.
MacDonald Tickled Trout
Preston New Road