Clinical Negligence Conference
17 October 2018Time: 08:45 - 14:00
Join us at our forthcoming Clinical Negligence Conference on Wednesday 17th October 2018 at the Hilton Hotel, 5 Thomas Steers Way, Liverpool, L1 8LW.
The seminar will start with registration and coffee at 8.45am and finish at 1pm followed by lunch.
We are also pleased to offer an informal one to one Q&A session with individual barristers for those who would like to discuss any specific issues arising from their current caseload - this will take place during lunch and will be available until around 2pm.
Cost £25.00 plus vat per delegate
CPD 3 points
We have pleasure in bringing to you specialist speakers:
- 9.15am Mrs Elizabeth Francis, Atlantic Chambers
- 9.45am Mr Peter Kirkpatrick, Consultant Neurosurgeon
- 10.30am Refreshment break
- 11.00am Ms Shazia Zamir, GDPR Compliance
- 11.30am Mr James Patience, Atlantic Chambers
- 12.00pm Dr Nina Maryanji, Consultant in Emergency Medicine
- 1.00pm Lunch with optional one to one Q & A
To reserve your place please email Julie Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th September 2018 as places are limited.
Thomas Steers Way